The sister product to our Shampoo, the Conditioner is infused with rice water for smooth, soft, shiny hair.
Tested and perfected over two years, the Conditioner simplifies the ancient 24-hour rice water fermentation process (revered for its ability to revitalize hair) for quick, easy results that accommodate your busy lifestyle.
Rice water’s starchy consistency contains proteins that nourish your hair for additional strength and gloss. Plus, rice water’s high absorbency helps wet hair dry quicker while retaining moisture.
BENEFITS OF RICE WATER
BENEFITS OF RICE WATER
- Amino Acids: Rice water contains nearly half of the amino acids that make up the protein in hair
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): Generates new healthy cells and stimulates hair growth
- Inositol: Prevents hair loss by blocking DHT block and promotes healthy hair follicles
- Magnesium: Encourages hair growth through healthy cell production
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): Enhances the strength and elasticity of hair
- Selenium: Improves scalp health by killing dandruff-causing fungus
- Vitamin C: Protects hair from damage by neutralizing free radicals and environmental stressors
- Vitamin E: Hydrates the hair and scalp, preventing dryness and brittleness
- Rice Water: Strengthens and softens hair
- Hemp Seed Oil: Moisturizes and thickens hair
- Moringa: Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Omega-3 fatty acids to boost hair growth
- Silk Amino Acids: Extra moisture-binding capabilities
- Grapefruit Extract (Pomelo peels): Promotes a healthy scalp and reduces dandruff
- He Shou Wu: Helps maintain hair color
- Ginger: Improves scalp circulation and follicle stimulation for hair growth
- Green Tea: Prevents hair loss
Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Lactate, Saccharide Isomerate, Trideceth-12, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-7, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Biotin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
After using Oriza Shampoo, squeeze out excess water and apply conditioner evenly through hair. Leave for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
8 fl oz | 250 ml
Sulfate and Paraben free
Safe for all hair types
Surprised me to the upside bigtime! The concentration is amazing and a small amount goes such a long ways. Both the shampoo and conditioner feels so luxurious and nourishing vs Kerastase and other higher end products I’ve been using. Big Oriza fan moving forward.
Be sure to pick up a set - the consistency and aroma of the conditioner is stunning!!
It made my hair feel so soft and healthy after only one wash. Bonus - it smells amazing! I will never buy another shampoo/conditioner
This conditioner totally exceeded my expectations. It lasts forever, smells amazing, and makes my hair so smooth and soft. The product is clearly high quality and I can't imagine using anything else on my hair after this! Don't hesitate to buy this product. It's the perfect addition to the shampoo.
Everything from the smell to how potent it is and how little you need to use at a time this product has changed my hair already in ways I couldn’t even imagine! Rice water has so many benefits to it and I’m glad I finally found a brand that offers that in shampoo and conditioners!